Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of Loan Officers At Smart Partners to evaluate, authorize approve or deny loan applications for people or for business who will act as liaison between customers and our institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile’ to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years Proven working experience as a loan officer in a financial institution
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.