If you can work in a farm… See below for full details and apply below.
Skills Required: Follow Bridgewood Farms Personnel Policy Manual; maintain all necessary records; attend/successfully complete job training requirements; proven experience as maintenance worker or other similar position; basic working knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing and electrical systems; experience working with tools, including hand tools; ability to read and utilize technical manuals; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; general passion for creative problem-solving; other duties as assigned.
Job Description: Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken doors, windows, toilets, damage to walls; install necessary appliance and equipment as needed; check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues; assistance in lawn maintenance (including garden, yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash); perform necessary cleaning activities; complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs, etc; inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems; collaborate with a team of employees and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions; report to Administrator and Executive Director regarding issues resolved, those need attention and those currently in progress.
Job Type: Part-time
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Link expired…