There are multiple marketing jobs in Dubai at Majid Al Futtaim… See below for full details.
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The role of the Marketing Manager (F&B) will be to develop and implement marketing initiatives for food and beverage and concepts throughout the region. Through effective management with relevant stakeholders, the role will require maximizing food and beverage concepts across the region.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Marketing / Promotions
- Leads and manages the general F&B Marketing strategy and overall marketing plan in conjunction with the annual budget process and the food and beverage financial goals across Leisure, Entertainment and Cinemas.
- Implement campaigns to Identify and capitalize on opportunities to create demand within the market, grow market share substantially with improved branding and increase spend per head.
- Manages development and implementation of high impact marketing programs for direct customer and digital marketing channels.
- Responsible for implementing different growth initiatives as per the Roadmap, leading strategic marketing efforts, championing competitive intelligence for F&B and developing new and differentiated offers by working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures consistent marketing messages are communicated in all advertising and collateral efforts, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to at all Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas by create exciting collateral and marketing materials that are fresh and innovative.
- Establishes, develops and maintain relationships with key influencers in the F&B industry. Together with the Marketing Director and F&B Director, implements and maintains the necessary structure and operating rhythms.
- Manages all F&B promotions with the relevant departments to ensure proper implementation in a timely manner and ensures that all F&B marketing promotions are communicated.
- Ensures effective use of resources for yearly marketing plan to maximize spend and awareness of various food and beverage concepts across LEC.
- Tracks, measures and analyzes of campaign results; use analysis for campaign optimization and continued improvement.
- Performs market assessments to map out opportunity entitlement and current share, identify market dynamics, regulations and other external factors influencing demand
- Leads Voice of Customer activities to validate market understanding and uncover customer needs for new products, services and solutions to drive growth.
- Manages external and internal stakeholders, platforms and channels including digital, social, media and identifying relevant partners for events.
- Manages, creates and implements effective schedules of Food and Beverage marketing activities, in close collaboration with the F&B Department to ensure full marketing support is delivered and implemented as per brand guidelines and requirements.
- Creates marketing promotions for all regions that will appeal to our Arabic audience in other countries.
- Drives awareness of marketing best practices and creative toolkits.
- Reports on adoptable F&B industry trends, changes in consumer dining behavior.
- Understands the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure F & B concepts stay competitive at regional level.
Definition of Success
- Increase SPH for food and beverage concepts and support the F&B Department in achieving their overall annual target 500 Million Dhs with an annual average increase of 30%.
- Oversees all marketing campaigns for both online, offline channels and online delivery for all food and beverage concepts across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas across the region and drives revenue through optimizing revenue.
Job Link expired…