MaximusFX is one of the leading forex brokers, which provides services worldwide and has been established as a separate subdivision of a dominant consulting services firm.
The clients of MaximusFX have direct access to the global financial markets and to a large variety of financial tools: CFD, forex, commodities, primary products, equities, indexes, futures and binary options.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Working hours: Full time
- Must understand the economics behind products and demonstrate business acumen.
- Liaising and networking with clients.
- Finding advertising opportunities and different mediums for adverts including the Internet, radio and television.
- Managing marketing material production including posters, flyers, e-newsletters and more.
- Evaluating existing marketing campaigns to see what improvements are needed.
- Monitoring the activities of rival marketing teams.
- Respond to clients’ enquiries, followers and monitor customer reviews.
- Management of the content, search engine optimization and incoming traffic control.
- Increasing lead generation and communication with sales departments.
- Strategic planning and goal setting with target markets.
- Control and monitor traffic and ROI.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in FX sales position within brokerage industry
- Excellent understanding on PR techniques and administration.
- Well organized, with excellent understanding of SEO, SMM and PPC.
- Deep understanding and experience with financial products such as FX, CFD’s, commodities, bonds
- Sales driven, out-going and ambitious professional
- Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills
- Highly customer-focused and problem-solving skills
- Speaking other languages is a plus, but not mandatory
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive package will be offered to successful candidate with excellent growth opportunity.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.