CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos and part of our mission is to expand.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Objectives of Role
- The primary objective of the role is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to all CarePoint Health Facilities.
- You will assist in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating new clinical outreach opportunities at the hospitals in collaboration with key service line and departmental leaders.
- The Marketing Officer provides support to the Marketing and Business Development team in strategic planning, project facilitation, productivity and operations improvement, strategic analysis, space planning, and other strategic activities across CarePoint Hospitals.
- She/he is equally responsible for customer service management within the hospital.
- Conducting Market Research: Working with our on-ground staff at CarePoint hospitals and interacting with patients and potential clients to understand the market requirements at an individual hospital level. Interacting closely with patients and potential customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how to connect with the target markets. He/she will advise the team on strategic locations/spots to conduct outreaches, also plan and execute this strategy.
- Vendors/Stakeholders Relations: Manage and collaborate with vendors and stakeholders, identify and initiate partnerships with new vendors and stakeholders.
- Door-to-door Marketing: Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling across various CarePoint hospitals to implement marketing initiatives.
- Administrative: Report writing on marketing update and activities to come. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Branding and Communication, Public relations or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in Marketing, Sales, Public relations and other similar fields.
- Highly creative individual, with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies as well as the ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Communications skills in Yoruba language
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high paced environment.
- Ability to develop relationships and encourage influencer organizations, corporate customers, and independent customers to continue to use CarePoint healthcare facilities.
- Able to organize, synthesize and respond to complex information to achieve marketing goals.
- Self-starter, comfortable in a deadline-oriented environment, demonstrated skills in delivering results.
- Familiarity with the healthcare environment could be an added advantage.
- Location within Ojo, Alimosho, Iyana-Ipaja axis would be an added advantage
- N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Officer” as the subject of the email.