Daf Aride Motors Nigeria Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer must Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods At Daf Aride Motors
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
- BSc degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.