Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
Job Title: Medical Representative
Job ID: 302660BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Sales
Shift Work: No
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks
- Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Ethics Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
- Medical Representatives Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice.
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business Established Network to target Customer Group desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online