Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
Job Title: Medical Secretary
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Medexia are looking to hire a Medical Secretary to support our medical office. Patients, visitors and medical staff will turn to you for information and help with administrative issues.
- Ideal candidate should be efficient and well-spoken with experience running a medical office. If you are patient, computer-savvy and can multitask, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to ensure the smooth workflow of our medical facilities, so that our patients receive the best possible care.
- Receive and assist patients as needed
- Maintain detailed patient and medical records
- Manage office communications (e.g. phone, correspondence)
- Schedule medical appointments
- Work with insurance companies to process claims
- Process invoices, bills and payments
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information
- OND minimum; additional training in Medical Administration is a plus
- Proven experience as a medical secretary or similar administrative position
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations and medical office procedures; knowledge of medical coding is strongly desired
- Experience processing insurance claims
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping
- Knowledge of MS Office, databases and EHR systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Patience and discretion
- Organizational and multitasking skills
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.