No certificate needed and its available for all Nationalities… Though it is a temporary job. But if you are interested, see below for food details.
Workers will harvest apples by using hands and tools; placing fruit incontainers; preparing for shipment; maintaining growing field.
* Prepare area for harvesting by carrying and positioning work aids, such as,ladders and buckets.
* Selects fruit to be harvested by studying size, shape, and color.
* Harvests fruit by standing on ladders or elevated platforms; stooping overplants; crawling along rows; grasping, twisting, and pulling fruit; snippingstems; shaking trees and vines to separate crop from plant.
* Protects apples by placing into bags, buckets, or trays.
* Fills collection boxes and bins by emptying bags, buckets, or trays.
* Prepares apples for shipment by placing collection boxes and bins onto trucksor conveyor.
* Maintains growing areas by removing ladders, debris, boxes, and discardedapple from field.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances fruit farm reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing newand different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to jobaccomplishments.
Basic Safety, Lifting, Attention to Detail, Independence, Energy Level, ResultsDriven, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Physical Fitness, Teamwork, AnalyzingInformation.
Whileperforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to endurethe following physical requirements. The physical demands described here arerepresentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job.
- Tolerate extreme temperatures (especially heat) for 6-8 hours a day;
- Work in an outdoor environment, including tolerance for pests and thorns;
- Constantly lift and carry items up 25-35 lbs.;
- Demonstrate good visual acuity, with an ability to identify crops ready for harvest.
- Stand, bend, kneel, stretch and squat for long periods of time;
- Demonstrate sufficient dexterity of hands, arms and fingers to be able to harvest crops.
Oasis Farms isan affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, nationalorigin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- 1 – 3 months
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Job Link expired…