If you are looking for a Job and you have a low education level, you can check this offer out… See below for full details
Certify pallet inventory.
- Keep accurate records of certified loads transported out of the facility for DSD delivery.
- Check all pallets built by Warehouse Pickers prior to loading pallets on route trucks.
- Provide coaching and counseling to Pickers on Pallet building practices.
- Provide feedback to Product Availability Supervisor (PAS) on workflow, loading issues and developmental opportunities of Pickers and Loaders.
- Track each load accurately.
- Accurately count all pallets.
- Maintain pace of pallet certification.
- ILA HHC used on all pallets.
- Identify priorities and coordinate resources.
- Coach Pickers on Pallet Build Accuracy.
- Assess and enhance skill set of Pickers.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Coordinate Picker and Loader team.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required, College degreed preferred.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- PC literate.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Job Link expired…