If you have potent and proven mathematical and statistical skills, combined with an analytical mind and a problem-solving approach to challenges, join the industry leaders.
The purpose of the NedBank Quants Exploration Programme is to introduce final undergraduate of a mathematics, statistics, actuarial sciences, applied mathematics, engineering or any other quantitative degree, or honours students looking forward to pursuing a fulltime master’s degree in any of the mentioned fields to the culture, values and brand of Nedbank Group.
1. master professional, financial and leadership skills with informative talks and workshops;
2. gain insight into Nedbank’s culture, values and brand;
3. meet and network with the seasoned quant professionals, executives and current trainees; and
4. learn from presentations on professional skills, exam techniques, CV-writing skills, personal branding and more.
To learn more about the Quants Exploration Programme click here to watch the video.
- Access the application form on Microsoft Forms here.
- Complete the form.
- Email a copy of your ID, CV and latest academic transcript to email@example.com.
For More Information: