Can you work in United States as a Night cleaner? If yes, see below for full details and apply.
Job Description Summary
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
- Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed rugs. Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
o Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
o Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
o Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface, polishing, wall washing.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
_*Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history._
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.