Are you a graduate and a developer or do you know one or two things about ICT???If yes then this offer is for you.
Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Example roles include but are not limited to; Technical Account Manager, Technology Solutions Professional and Partner Technology Strategist, Customer Success Manager.
The TAM is the primary front-line customer facing support role within the Microsoft Services organization, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s support services relationship. You will provide value on the operation and optimization of their IT infrastructure through quality Microsoft’s Service Delivery Management.This role offers an opportunity to be front and center with our customers supporting them in their digital transformation, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
The Solution Specialist role is focused on working with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads. As a Solution Sales Professional, you will work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities. The role is adept at understanding the needs and process pains of customers to identify opportunities where Microsoft solutions can add long-term value.
The Partner Technology Specialist (PTS) role is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Organization. Via the channel business development model Microsoft together with the partners works with clients to ensure their business needs are addressed through Microsoft products and services. The role of the Partner Technology Strategist is to secure partner’s technical commitment, ensure ongoing enablement and support their business growth.
The Customer Success Manager role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft. Key responsibilities include:
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified
objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
- Represent the technical “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering, and document business-value driven
customer success stories and shared practices
- Fresh university graduates from MBA, Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor’s degree
- For MBA: Have less than 7 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between August 2019 to July 2020
- For Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor’s : Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between August 2019 to July 2020
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Ability to commence work immediately or from Jan 2020
Job Link expired…