Legal Aid South Africa is currently looking for office Assistant, If you will love to work with them, see below for full details.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
UPINGTON LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint. Legal Aid SA is an accredited Top Employer SA for 10 consecutive years – a credible employer of choice. Its culture is rooted in leadership, driven by the value and advancement of human rights. It offers an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Upington.
To create a clean physical environment and render office services as and when required.
- Serve legal practitioners and other Local Office staff by providing excellent office support services such as messenger duties.
- Ensure that reports and documentation are sent/delivered to the right people timely.
- Maintain an incoming/outgoing fax register per required format.
- Incoming mail handled in accordance with Legal Aid SA administrative procedures.
- All documentation to be correctly/accurately filed.
- Switchboard to be manned at all times and proper telephone etiquette to be adhered to at all times.
- Daily collection and posting of mail.
- Transporting Legal Aid SA staff members to courts, Provincial or National Office as per Legal Aid SA relevant Transport/Fleet Management Policy/Procedures.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 certificate.
- A valid driver’s license.
SALARY: R145,281.00 plus benefits per annum (Level 04)
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 17 September 2019, quoting the reference number UPI/OA/30/08/2019 in the subject line to WCNCRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Obakeng Motlonye Tel: 054 337 9200
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
For others available jobs…
Job Link expired…