If you are looking for a career in Singapore and you will love to work with Coca-Cola company… Then i guess you should try your luck with this. See below
The main function of this job is to generate maximum output of quality products through effective use of assigned resources and assets. To achieve this goal, this position has to be: • Strong technical skills in optimizing / maximizing production, yield and product quality • Involve, implement and maintain quality systems, improvement projects and other initiatives. • Multi tasks in line operation (at least 3 different work stations)
Line Operation and performance (35%)
- Achieve line and batch efficiency and output requirements as targeted by superior / management
- Maximize output by reducing downtime through monitoring and controlling changeover / maintenance / breakdown time.
- Produce the right quality by managing all CCPs and quantity according to the process order
- Conducts checks (machines function and accuracy, right type of raw material and right quantity of packaging material) before start up and changeover.
- Ensure proper product labelling, coding and other information accurately.
- Carry out the right cleaning, sanitation and GMP according to Quality System requirements.
- Adhere to product confidentiality, security, integrity and traceability requirements.
- Proper handover before going on leave / changeover shift.
- Follow strictly safety and environment requirements at the workplace.
- Setup new process or machine as and when it is required.
- Record all process control, output, batch number and issues.
- Improve and maintain raw and packaging materials yield as targeted by superior / management.
- Minimize wastage by
- Using quality raw and packaging materials
- Monitor / control process and equipment performance.
Equipments / Machines repair and maintenance (15%)
- Carry out Basic Equipment Care (BEC) according to plan / schedule
- Maintain 5S at all time.
- Troubleshoot all process / machine issues before report to superior or Engineering Department.
- Assist Engineering Department in maintenance program, overhaul, upgrading and setting up new process / machines.
Maintaining company policies and local regulations (15%)
- Strictly follow and comply with company policies, Food Regulations, Business Code of Conduct and other requirements.
- Execute operation procedures in conformance to the following Quality System:
- ISO 22000 (9001 & HACCP) and TCCQS certifications
- ISO 14001 and Coca Cola certifications
- OHSAS 18001 and SLP certifications
- Others new policies and regulations
Improvement projects (10%)
- Support various initiatives by contributing idea, hands on experience, solutions and others.
- Assist to conduct trials, collect data and trouble shoot machines as and when it is necessary.
- Participate in root-cause analysis and corrective action development sessions as required.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Link expired…