Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a community pharmacy is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacologist
- Analysing the chemical compounds of drugs and its effects
- Adhere to safety and health regulations.
- Pharmacologist must Ensure the organization and cleanliness of all work areas, as well as supervising the appropriate disposal
- B.Sc degree in Pharmacology with a minimum of one-year work experience in a community pharmacy.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in a fast-paced work environment.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should reside within Victoria Island and Ikeja.