Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited – We are a retail pharmacy chain, practicing pharmaceutical care in its entirety.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nard Pharmacy & Stores are looking to hire a Pharmacy Technician to be responsible for handling customer transactions and inventory at our pharmacy. You will be dispensing both prescription and over the counter medicine to customers. You will also be responsible for checking and evaluating written prescriptions, as well as recording and verifying patient information while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
- In order to be a successful candidate, you must display excellent communication skills and an affinity for great customer service. You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Making sales of OTCs and POMs to customers using the inventory management system.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- A pharmacy technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in a fast paced work environment.
- OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person at our premise at:
23 Alaja Road Ayobo,