Uleval Technology is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the Nigeria market with a goal of going global with time.
Our technological orientation has pushed us to continue providing ICT strategies & services, which will deliver long term commercial benefits based on key business requirements. We aim to provide the best possible reliable solution for both individuals & businesses to improve IT efficiency & business profitability.
Uleval Technology is the partner of choice for many businesses especially SMEs and technology challengers. We help businesses elevate their value through custom software development, product design, QA and consultancy services.
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Plumber must Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Plumber must be ready to prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts At Uleval Technology
- Plumber must Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- A minimum of Trade Test Certificate or successful completion of an apprenticeship or its equivalent;
- Not less than 3 – 5 years in plumbing, piping works, and water treatment, etc.;
- Proven experience as a plumber;
- Knowledge of HSE procedure;
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly with a great deal of patience;
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using “Plumber” as the subject of the mail.