Can you work as an Engineer in Malaysia? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations – Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
1. To undertake yield improvement projects where rejects are systematically analyzed and corrective actions taken to minimize or eliminate the rejects.
2. To analyze major customer complaints and execute corrective actions.
3. To execute validations on improved processes, report preparation and implementation.
4. To oversee the compounding and laboratory in the absence of Process Engineering Manager.
5. Undertake effective OSH measures to ensure compliance, within the workplace, with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and other legislative requirements.
Bachelors Degree in Polymer Science or related Engineering field or Industrial Chemistry.
Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Teleflex Medical business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time.
Teleflex is an equal opportunities employer