If you are a fresh graduate currently looking for a job or you want to change a career and you will love to work with a Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited… Then this one is for you because there are multiple available jobs in the company.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We are committed to doing our best every day and our core values define and reflect how we work:
- Safety First
About This Opportunity
As a Production Worker , you will report into the Manufacturing Supervisor and be based out of Calgary, AB.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
Job Link expired…