Can you work in Canada in a production company? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Price Industries Limited, North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products (www.priceindustries.com) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing Winnipeg manufacturing facility. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity.
The position of Production Workers offers dynamic challengers in the day-to-day production of HVAC system components. We are looking for individuals who are team-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced production environment.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Assembly line type of work specifically for stainless steel and aluminum material
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have:
- A team player attitude.
- A commitment to working safely.
- The ability to heavy lift as required and be in good physical condition.
- The ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to read and interpret drawings, breakdowns and welding symbols would also be considered an asset.
- Be able to perform shift work as required.
Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit your resume.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.