Can you work as a Quality Engineer In Malaysia? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations – Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
1. Successful completion of the Program on schedule and on Budget.
2. Management of the program plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management.
3. Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules.
4. Program tracking and reporting (cost, schedule, and milestone accomplishments), using Project scheduling, reporting and financial management tools as appropriate.
5. Ensure the following deliverables are achieved as per the Teleflex procedures.
6. Identifying any risks and develops mitigation plans and communicating these to the Workstream Leader.
7. To ensure the implementation and maintenance, within the department, of an effective management for occupational safety and health consistent with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and other legislative requirements.
8. To support Management of the program plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management.
9. Lean out the manufacturing process for all products involved in the program.
10. Coordinate Quality Engineering activities.
11. Review and conduct validation of methods, material and equipment.
12. Assist in CAPA analysis and improvement programs.
13. Involved in product Shelf Life Stability Study Program.
14. Support supplier and change management programs.
15. Problem solving and Quality Improvements projects’ shelf life.
16. Responsible to coordinate training for Quality Auditors prior to handover to operation.
17. To ensure the implementation and maintenance, within the department, of an effective management for occupational safety and health consistent with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and other legislative requirements.
18. Ensure Program conforms to the Quality System Regulation (QSR), CMDCAS, MDD 93/42/EEC, ISO 13485 and other relevant Standards.
Qualification : Degree in Engineering, Science or Math, Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Statistics and preferably Certificate in Quality Engineering.
Experience : Knowledge of Problem Solving and statistical techniques and Computer experience.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality engineering function /validation process.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Teleflex Medical business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time.
Teleflex is an equal opportunities employer