Can you work as a Ranger in United States? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a country mostly located in central North America, between Canada and Mexico. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions. At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million km2), it is the world’s third- or fourth-largest country by total area. With a 2019 estimated population of over 328 million, the U.S. is the third most populous country in the world. The capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
Details about Ranger;
Ranger most often refers to: Park ranger or forest ranger, a person charged with protecting and preserving protected parklands National Park Service Ranger
Details about the job;
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Ranger in Bow, Washington.
What you’ll do:
The Campground Ranger position may include walking or patrol of the grounds of the campground answering questions, enforcing rules and ensuring the safety of our guests and their belongings. The ideal employee can handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly with regards to local, state and federal law.
Your job will include:
- Monitor the property with a keen eye for any property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules, respond to areas of concern and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Monitor all incoming guests through the campground gate and validate if access is acceptable.
- Perform routine patrols, golf cart and rental inspections.
- Take camping reservations, check people in and out and sell day passes and items at the store.
- Prioritize guest safety and happiness.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills and the ability to use computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to assess a situation, use quick and reasonable judgment and resolve problems diplomatically.
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Experience working in security and/or law enforcement, and/or working in an RV environment, is a benefit.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to working weekends and holidays on a regular basis.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.