$16 an hour job is currently available in New York, United state… Check below for full details.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
General Statement of Job
The Receptionist will work alongside a well-selected team of professionals in a fast-paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to; answering phones, ensuring phone calls are properly directed, greeting guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner. In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating overnight mail shipments and assisting with various administrative duties.
The successful applicant will have direct day-to-day contact with our clients; therefore, will need outstanding communication skills, a great attitude, and the ability to leave a consistent positive impression with each and every interaction.
In this role, you will:
- Answer telephones and direct callers to the appropriate extension or provide requested information
- Greet visitors
- Receive, sort, and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick up and delivery of express mail services
- Order, receive, stock, and distribute office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing
- Other related duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience in a business environment
- Excellent phone etiquette and people skills
- Previous experience in a customer service or receptionist position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
- Must be flexible and able to function in stressful situations
- A dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
What we can offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Watch, Guard or Patrol Agency #11000147227
Job Link expired…