Can you work in United Kingdom as a Receptionist? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Overview: We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join a leading mortgage & protection firm based in Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £14,000-£16,000 depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join a leading mortgage & protection firm based in Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
Our client has vast experience in all aspects of mortgages and have won several awards consistently year on year! They are looking for a Receptionist to provide efficient and effective support to the business. For the right candidate there will also be opportunity to progress with in the company.
- First point of contact for the company for clients;
- Professional manner and appearance;
- General office administration;
- Ensuring the office is aesthetically pleasing to customers;
- Arranging and preparing meetings and rooms;
- Responsible for company social media;
- Daily banking and postal runs;
- Responsible for ordering company stationary.
A clear communicator, both over the phone and face-to-face, you’ll be focussed on working towards personal goals and ambitions.
In return you’ll receive a salary of £16,000-£18,000 (depending on experience).
- Free car parking;
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays;
- Company pension scheme;
- New, professional and modern offices.