Can you work in Canada as a Room attendant? See below for full details and apply below.
Discover the perfect mix of value and location, right in the heart of Whistler. Rustic and inviting, Whistler Village Inn + Suites offers an authentic mountain resort feel, only steps away from the bustling restaurants, bars and boutiques of Whistler Village.
Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains are the beautiful backdrop to BC’s premier year-round adventure destination, where visitors can ski, snowboard, hike and bike surrounded by the stunning scenery of alpine lakes, majestic mountains and verdant old-growth temperate rainforests.
Join our Adventure Service Team!
The Whistler Village Inn and Suites is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We develop our people and help them become outstanding hospitality leaders. We seek qualified, energetic, and self-motivated hospitality professionals who put their personal stamp on guest service excellence. We provide our people with a caring and fun work environment and cater to lifestyles of adventure seekers. We are centrally located in the heart of Whistler Village and provide our employees with the opportunity to work flexible hours based on their adventure requirements. We support our team member’s personal and professional growth within a dynamic, successful company that is passionate about hotel management.
- A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement
- 40% off meals in the Keg Restaurant
- Free coffee and tea service
- Training for advancement
- Use of facilities (Gym, Sauna, Hydro Spa and Pool)
- Highly competitive compensation in Whistler
- Accommodation discount with Atlific Hotels and Resorts
- Medical and Dental for full time employees
- Some staff discounts on local activities
- Staff housing based on availability
- Increments to pay scale based on longevity
- Flexible hours and work schedules
- Cleans resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms
- Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards
- Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies
- Makes beds
- Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carry linens
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships
- Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Make appropriate service recovery recommendations
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
Benefits: Full Time Employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
High School diploma or equivalent * Six months related housekeeping or customer service experience
Job Link expired…