Can you work in Canada as a Room attendant? If yes, kindly see below for full details and how to apply
LaTour Group Management Canada, Inc. (LTC), is now hiring for full-time and part-time Room Attendants at our managed Panorama Vacation Retreat at Horsethief Lodge in British Columbia, Canada! For full-time employees LTC offers an abundant benefits package after 90 days of full-time employment, including medical, dental, 401k, and short term disability!
Starting Pay: $14.50 per hour
The Room Attendant cleans rooms consistent with LTC standards and interacts with guests in a manner that promotes a positive impression of the staff and property. This position creates a comfortable and clean guest environment, which contributes to guest satisfaction and the success of the rooms division.
- Maintains and cleans rooms, including all common areas, in accordance with our brand standards.
- Utilizes the approved checklist to inspect, clean, and secure the facilities.
- Replenishes guest rooms with amenities, supplies, linens, and terry in accordance to our standards.
- Inspects rooms for repairs, and reports needs to Maintenance, Management, or Front Desk accordingly.
- Communicates often with Front Desk and Maintenance on status of rooms, need for repairs, and early and late check in/outs.
- “Pitches” in and helps co-workers with their job duties as part of the housekeeping team.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure smooth property operations.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Housekeeping experience is preferred, but not required.
LTC’s Core Competencies
Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Adaptability: Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Customer-Oriented: Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic: Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Ethical: Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Interpersonal: Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Safety Awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Tolerance: Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
Knowledge & Skills
Accuracy: Ability to perform cleaning duties accurately and thoroughly.
Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken English word.
Detail-Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of every task.
Energy: Possesses the ability to work at a sustained pace and produces Quality work.
Organization: Possesses the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing each task.
The Room Attendant works outside in different weather conditions, which vary across locations. This is a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions. The schedule includes holidays and weekends and it may be changed as needed to meet demand.
Job Link expired…