The Post-UTME of RSUST is an important exam you must pass before you gain admission. It is very important for you to prepare very well in order to pass the RSUST Post UTME in 2020. When you prepare using this Post UTME Past Questions and answers, your RSUST Post UTME result will be very high.
Are you aspiring to be a student at Rivers State University of Science and Technology? Do you want to get the RSUST post UTME past questions and their answers? Why not read along with me so that you can know how to make your RSUST post UTME result high.
Actually, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, is the first university of technology in Nigeria. It is located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Also, it is the first university within the Niger Delta. However, it was rated as Nigeria’s best E-learning institution and was ranked as the 15th best university in the country in 2014.
- The nature of RSUST Post UTME questions?
- How many questions should I expect in RSUST Post UTME 2020?
- What are the requirements for RSUST Post UTME 2020?
- How to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise in RSUST
- RSUST Departmental Cut Off Marks
- How to check RSUST Post UTME result
- Why you should get the Rivers State University of Science & Technology past questions
- Samples of RSUST Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
- How to get RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The nature of RSUST Post UTME questions?
Honestly, RSUST post UTME is a Computer Based Test (CBT). So, you just have to know how to use a computer in taking the post UTME.
Well, you will see the same subjects you wrote in Jamb in the post UTME. So, if you have written Mathematics, English, Physics, and Biology in Jamb, these are the subjects you should expect in the exam as well.
How many questions should I expect in RSUST Post UTME 2020?
Well, it is very important you know many questions and the time interval you have to in order to take the post UTME and come out in flying colors. Honestly, you need to get ready for this.
However, you will have to answer 100 questions in one hour. Also, do not forget that this is a CBT (Computer Based-Test). So, if you waste so much on a question, do remember that the time on the computer is reading and once it finishes reading, the questions will submit itself automatically online.
What are the requirements for RSUST Post UTME 2020?
Actually, for you to be eligible for the post UTME, you must have the following requirements:
NOTE: It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should try and indicate it.
How to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise in RSUST
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for RSUST Post UTME 2020:
RSUST Departmental Cut Off Marks
Well, due to a large number of students applying to study at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, the admission process is competitive and you can gain admission based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
However, below is the cut off marks for all the departments in Rivers State University of Science and Technology:
How to check RSUST Post UTME result
Why you should get the Rivers State University of Science & Technology past questions
Actually, we have noticed that over the years, Rivers State University of Science & Technology repeat their post UTME past questions. Honestly, once you get these past questions and answers, it will help you will prepare very well and you will score very high in the exam. But you can stand out after getting and studying these past questions.
Also, we have gathered past questions and answers from 2008 to date. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this RSUST Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you may see during the exam.
Samples of RSUST Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. The new school is not provided with… for science practicals. (A) an equipment (B) enough equipment (C) equipments (D) enough equipments
1. Organic molecules that have the suffix-ene are unsaturated hydrocarbons that have ….. (A) a single bond (B) a double bond(C) a triple bond (D) an ionic bond
2. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III) oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound? (A) 12.5 moles (B) 0.625 moles (C) 25 moles (D) 6.25 moles
3. The weakest attractive force that can be observed between two molecules is s … (A) ionic (B) covalent (C) coordinate (D) Van der Waals forces
4. In the periodic table, the elements that lose electrons most readily belong to…… (A) group IA (B) group IIA(C) group IIIA(D) group VIIA
1. Which of the following pairs have one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D) kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
4. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
4. The population of a school is 1,376. Express this to three significant figures. (A) 1,370 (B) 1,376 (C) 1,380 (D) 138
1. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to…. (A) genetic variation (B) genotype (C) genome (D) phenotype
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) tongue rolling (C) weight (D) skin color
How to get RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
UST Post UTME past question costs N2,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME (JAMB) for RSUST Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have three methods of buying our Rivers State University of Science & Technology Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; debit card, Bank transfer, and direct bank deposit.
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get an Email of the past question you have selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Kwara Poly Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “RSUST Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283