Can you work in South Africa as a Sales representative? If yes, see below for full details and apply.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain effective territory sales and merchandising operation incorporating Operational implementation of the customer plans, ensuring excellence in execution and delivery of the in-store POP objectives for the food & beverage and nutrition categories.
- Canvassing the trade in terms of predetermined call cycles and routes
- Assist the Field Sales Manager in the achievement of sales targets and objectives
- Promote and sell various ranges of products.
- Ensure that customer service is maintained at the highest level through the profitable management of the territory.
- Seek opportunities in store / adhoc activity.
- Analyse sales performance by store
- 2 years sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- A post matric qualification will be an advantage.
- A valid, unendorsed driver’s license (light motor vehicle)
- Intermediate PC literacy for the completion of reports.
- Ability to work independently.
- Successful candidate must reside in Cape Town & surrounding areas
- Must be transferable to anywhere in Nestle South Africa
- Good Communication Skill
- Must be able to handle pressure
- Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups and people with disabilities.