Can you work as Security Analyst in Malaysia? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job today.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Analyse and correlate security-related information and events:
- Handle information Security Incidents.
- Manage communications with stakeholders throughout the incident life-cycle;
- Review and publish security advisories internally to departments to increase security posture.
- Design and implement innovative cloud solutions for security analysis.
- Experience in CERT/CSIRT activities and Operations like Incident Response, Malware Analysis, Forensics, Pen-testing;
- Experience in building and maintaining security event management systems;
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Scanners;
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Security related certifications such as: OSCP, CEH,, GPEN, GCIH, AWS Certifications, among others.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A solid company that still keeps growing, as #1 Low code solution changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative;
- Real career opportunities be it promotions or the opportunity to join a different team within the company;
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you and spread all over the globe;
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday).