Can you work as Senior Program Manager at Amazon? Can you work in Dubai? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai.
Located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai aims to be the business hub of Western Asia. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo. Oil revenue helped accelerate the development of the city, which was already a major mercantile hub. Today, less than 5% of the emirate’s revenue comes from oil. A centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century, Dubai’s economy relies on revenues from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. According to government data, the population of Dubai is estimated at around 3.38 million as of January 2020.
About the Job;
Do you have a passion for customers? Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo?
Amazon UAE is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working and creative candidate to join as Sr. Program Manager for the Consumables business. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a Programs in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic & self-directed culture.
The ideal candidate will be technical, creative, pragmatic and able to drive solutions in collaboration with multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires an individual who can demonstrate a passion for consumers, a willingness to move fast and experiment often. You must be fully competent in a variety of project management tools, methodologies and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle and exhibit demonstrated proficiency in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking.
The candidate will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to define and align on program/project roadmaps, unblock and resolve issues, and manage the overall critical path for the program/project. You will drive and prioritize programs/projects and evaluate and set stakeholders expectations. The primary job responsibilities will include:
· Working across multiple teams to drive wide-ranging initiatives to completion
· Driving weekly/monthly/quarterly communications to all stakeholders in various formats
· Balancing business needs against program/project risks and resource availability
· Owning the development, planning, and cross functional communication of the business/program development schedule
· 6-8 years of relevant work experience in program management in a fast-moving environment
· Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
· Experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units and senior management
· MBA or Master’s Degree
· Ability to successfully manage multiple simultaneous workstreams
· Proficiency in running and preferably writing SQL queries from scratch
· Experience managing complex and cross-functional projects with aggressive schedules and scarce resources.
· Experience in driving global programs locally while working with remote teams