Do you know how to drive? Can you work in Canada? If yes, see below for full details and apply.
- Under general supervision this position drives the Company truck or automobile over an established route(s) to deliver products and/or picks up returned merchandise. Additionally, this position fulfills all shipping and receiving functions within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
- In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between Carquest locations.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
- Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Current valid drivers license with clear record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.