Do you want to work for an international trading company? Learning the trade, while contributing to their growth? Are you a true sales person, eager to work on an international level and not afraid to take on a new challenge? This might be the job you have been looking for!
We are an international trading company, specializing in soft commodities (grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices and fruits-vegetables). Our field of operation is global, with our head office based in Rotterdam The Netherlands and a branch office in Hong-Kong, we newly opened our Dubai office in JLT DMCC free-zone where our focus will be dedicated to the MENA-region! With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
As a trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for managing the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales in the region. You will be responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms. Together with your colleagues you will work on successfully closing and delivering deals. You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
What we are looking for:
- you are fluent in English and Arabic, preferably a third language;
- you have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial sales function (this could have been experience in spices and seeds trading or fruits and vegetable sales);
- you are flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- you have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic and proactive;
- you are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- you are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets;
- you have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- you have a driver’s license;
- you are not opposed to extensive travel;
- you do not have a nine-to-five mentality:
What we offer:
- a challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic team in a growing business;
- every opportunity for development and training;
- working in an international, multilingual environment;
- a job in which your own initiative and strong drive is highly appreciated;
- a salary that is in accordance with the function, as well as an incentive based on results/goals.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] and maybe we can welcome you in the near future as a member of our team!