Creditville is a proprietary fintech Company registered in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial and investment services through our specialized subsidiaries.
Job Title: Software Developer
Candidates will take on the following responsibilities:
- Software Developer must develop high-quality reusable software component, for business to business integration, using international best practices and new best-in-class technologies, concepts, and philosophy
- Design code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive the company’s strategy
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline
- Expert level in Java Programming using Java 8 and above
- Understand how to develop Enterprise Solutions
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Hands-on experience using Spring Boot Framework
- Hands-on experience using Ci/CD
- Hands-on experience with building cloud solutions
- Experience in development of Payment Solutions
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Architecture
- Should be able to guide and Mentor Junior Developers
- Hands-on experience with BDD Testing Framework
- Hands-on experience with Junit, Mockito, Hamcrest and AssertJ
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Java and related technologies
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.