Can you work in Canada as a Software Developer? If yes, see below for full details and apply below.
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area
FortiGuard Services offer broad security solutions including antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web content filtering and anti-spam capabilities. FortiGuard Services are updated by FortiGuard Labs, which enables Fortinet to deliver a combination of multi-layered security intelligence and zero-day protection from new and emerging threats.
The DevOps Team in FortiGuard Labs is primarily responsible for the wide variety of services required to deliver the intelligence updates from our security researchers to customers. We are looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our team.
- Develop and maintain software required for improving the functionality and reliability of our services.
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to our mission critical services and provide solutions to proactively prevent problems from happening.
- Create, maintain, and monitor service metrics.
- Collaborate with security researchers, engine development, and infrastructure teams to maintain and improve our services.
Job Skills Required:
- Strong coding in higher level programming languagues like Python, Perl.
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
- Experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking and firewalls.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues.
- Highly motivated and responsible, quick learner and self starter.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with DevOps automation and development tools.
- Experience building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with big data technologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines.