Are you a barber or do you know how to make the face look beautiful? If yes, see below for full details, this opportunity might be for you.
The Design Team Stylist is responsible for leading through Ulta Beauty’s mission, vision and values. In addition to the role of a Stylist for their assigned store location, The Design team members will aid in creation and execution of creative and public relation initiatives that relate to the services business and contribute to company sales and industry credibility. Design Team members have the added responsibility for contributing to talent development of Ulta Beauty designers of various levels, through the delivery of training related initiatives, events, and branding strategies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – Design Team
- Creation of hair and trend looks in conjunction with the ULTA Pro Team and the Sr. Manager of the Design Team.
- Execute PR opportunities in multiple outlets
- Represent Ulta Beauty publically in the industry
- Participate at all ULTA events that promote brand for industry, consumer, philanthropic, and fashion directives.
- Support development of District Educators on a region-specific level and attend all education initiatives as requested
- Partner with the Sr. Manager Design Team to identify incremental brand opportunities
- Partner with the Sr. Manager Design Team on external educational initiatives
- Partner with the Sr. Manager Design Team, Services Operations team in development/creation of technical guide
- Participate in advanced field classes relative to Design Team activities
- Facilitate advanced field classes
- Partner with ULTA Beauty Services Team on projects as needed
- Build the Ulta Beauty brand through exceptional leadership, technical skills, product knowledge and behind the chair experiences.
- Lead by example on all service behaviors, techniques
- Complete necessary communication and prep work to support class enrollment, feedback, etc. in a designated timeframe
- Complete necessary class preparation – including but not limited to benchmarks, props, classroom setup, etc.
- Communicate effectively written/verbally to all pertinent partners
- Ability to follow class platforms/agendas provided and approved by Ulta Beauty
- Provides effective feedback/evaluations to store leadership teams, Services Operations team, etc.
- Attends all required team development events
- Maintains the proper tools/equipment as required by the class topic and complies with all laws per state board cleanliness
- Seeks feedback and quickly assimilates feedback into everyday practices
- Ability to communicate via email and meet all required deadlines
- Able to attend all required conference calls
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure adherence to Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards
- Has an exceptional knowledge of all back-bar products, services and retail recommendations
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – Stylist
- Drive hair services and retail sales through exceptional guest services
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell professional products.
- Support the execution of in-store events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience
- Embody the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service and driving guest loyalty.
- Develop guest relationships through consultations and appropriate retail and service recommendations.
- Serve all guests, including walk-in guests, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop a partnership with skin therapists and retail team to provide a total-store and well- rounded guest experience
- Establish professional peer and brand partner relationships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering exceptional guest experience.
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty and state board policies, procedures, and standards.
- Follow all safety and infection control procedures before, during, and after services.
- Follow established service protocols to ensure a consistent and exceptional guest experience.
- Utilize appropriate booking and clientele systems to book guests for return services and for events.
- Communicate any supply needs to the SM, ensuring you are guest-ready at all times.
- Cosmetology or Barber license for State in which services are performed, as required at a minimum by law
- 5+ years of creative experience (required)
- Education/Training Experience (preferred)
- Developed and polished presentation skills
- Content expert and proficient in color, design, and texture
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to speak publically in PR situations
- Ability to develop and write new trends and techniques
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basis
Job Link expired…