Can you work in United Kingdom as a Tea room waiter? If yes, see below for full details and apply below.
Principal York are looking for Tea Room Waiter to join our family.
Principal York, is steps from the train station, and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, Principal York offers its guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines
Tea Room Waiters receive some great IHG perks including:
- Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Principal York are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Afternoon Tea Waiter.
Our Tea Room Waiter will be passionate about delivering high levels of customer service, ensuring all health and safety and hotel standards are adhered to and have the drive, determination and commitment to make things happen.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Tea Room Waiter with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
We’re looking for true food and beverage professionals to join our team, if you have experience serving afternoon Tea that would be a plus but not essential.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Tea Room Waiter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Job Link expired…