Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Norak in partnership with International eLearning Provider, offersfun and curriculum based quality education to all learners in Africa. Providing the skills needed to advance in work and life. We believe that education is a right not a privilege, we will stand with the1.5 billion children and youthwhose learning has been disrupted and the63 million teachersand wider educationalworkforce who are on the frontlines working to ensure that learning never stops. To achieve this mission, we are bringing together educational gurus who will use their expertise in various subject areas to impact directly to the learners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Employment Type: Contract
- A Nigerian E-learning platform seeks subject teachers from Primary to Secondary school Classes who can deliver an online course on his/her subject area.
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with Nigeria school curriculum.
- Designing and presenting educational materials (Video, text and quiz).
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Minimum Qualification:NCE.
- Experience Length:Minimum 1 year in Teaching (A must).
- Location: Kosofe and Mainland LGA Lagos State only.
- Must be experts on the subjects you teach obtain this expertise through formal education and college degree programs.
- Computer literate.
- Own digital camera or smartphone with good video quality.
- Internet connection.
- Professional appearance.
Key skills for teachers:
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, with English
- Clear diction
- Lateral thinking
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.