Are you a Master’s student enrolled in a food study programme eager to find solutions for valorizing food biodiversity in your country?
Students will participate in an innovative, learner-centric environment based on active, action-oriented learning to develop a project including a specific objective/target, the design and development of a solution exploitable at the industry level and with the main aim of contributing to innovation in sustainable food systems as well as quality and safety of foods. The 2020 Food Factory-4-Us Sustainable Supply Chain International Student Competition will aim to answer the following question:
How can food biodiversity in your country be valorized?
Student teams from around the world are invited to participate in the FoodFactory-4-Us Valorizing Biodiversity in your coutry!The following application criteria apply:
- Teams of students apply on a voluntary basis and free of charge.
- Teams must be made of 3-to-5 (min-to-max) Master’s or Master equivalent students registered in any food-related programme anywhere in the world.
- Teams must have 1 Faculty Mentor. All team members and the faculty mentor should be indicated on the registration form.
- Do you have a great idea for valorizing food biodiversity in your country? Form a team of 3-5 Master’s students, get a faculty mentor, read the instructions on Project Topic and Evaluation, go to Application form and briefly present your project proposal (1000 characters) and your team members the latest by 30 September 2020!
- The Advisory Board will evalute all incoming project proposals for innovation; industry applicability; and social, economic and/or environmental impact.
- All accepted student teams will begin working independently on their projects and will participate in a series of online trainings.
- Deadline for submitting your project report and presentation is 31 January 2021 per email to email@example.com
- The Advisory Board will evaluate all submitted projects and presentations.
- At the Final Virtual Conference (to be held in February 2021), all teams will present their projects in an online conference in the presence of industry and multiplayer representatives. And the Winning Team will be announced! Check out the attractive prizes!
- Check the deadlines and scheduled online trainings. Student teams are requested to check this site regularly as changes may occur.
- Latest 30 September 2020: team application and submission of the project proposal
- 15 October 2020: official communication of acceptance of the teams
- 15 October 2020 – 31 January 2021: Online trainings
- 31January 2021: Submission of the project presentation and report
- Week of 15 February 2021: Final presentation of all the projects at the FoodFactory-4-Us Final Virtual Conference on Valorizing Food Biodiversity in the presence of industry and multiplayer representatives and presentation of the winners.
For More Information: