The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience. Successful candidates will join us for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming a permanent employee.
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
- Old Mutual are in the process of confirming our 2021 intake numbers but we are inviting you to apply if you are interested to join Old Mutual. Our graduates are appointed into various roles across the Old Mutual businesses.
- Old Mdo provide career opportunities for University graduates with the following under / post graduate degrees: Engineering, Accounting, Actuarial or Finance.
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Are you able to work / relocate to Cape Town?
- Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
- Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Actuarial or Finance?
- Submit your application
- You will go through the automated screening process
- Should you meet our requirements, you will be requested to complete screening assessments.
- If successful, you will proceed to upload the required documents – CV, ID and Academic transcripts in order to proceed to the next stage – psychometric assessments.
- If successful in the above, the process will only resume once we have confirmation of the 2021 intake opportunities. We will appreciate your patience during this time.
Should you encounter technical challenges with your application, please send an email with a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: