Can you work as TikTok Influencer Manager in Dubai? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai.
Located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai aims to be the business hub of Western Asia. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo. Oil revenue helped accelerate the development of the city, which was already a major mercantile hub. Today, less than 5% of the emirate’s revenue comes from oil. A centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century, Dubai’s economy relies on revenues from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. According to government data, the population of Dubai is estimated at around 3.38 million as of January 2020.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Visit www.tiktok.com.
1. Assist to guide and oversee the video influencer community building and content operation
2. Daily communicate with influencers and maintain good relationship between influencer and TikTok brand
3. Collect and analysis influencers’ suggestion and opinions of the product and content, and feedback to HQ
4. Assist to manage online and offline event with influencer, and train influencers to create diversified content
1. 3-5 Years experience of talent management or influencer marketing
2. Good understanding of lifestyle industry from Fashion & Beauty to F&B and Travel
3. Great communication skills in both English and Arabic, and French is a plus
4. Ability to maintain focus on the goals and build professional relationships in line with TikTok’s culture and values
5. Ability to work within a team with a collaborative and supportive spirit
6. Ability to create presentations that tell the story of TikTok
- Customer Service