Going to the university is an exciting milestone with a whole new experience that is why when choosing a travel destination for your schooling, you will need to look out for a friendly environment with amazing study options and institutions. Choosing to complete your degree abroad whether it is for undergraduate or postgraduate studies, it is a sure way to get the most out of your traveling and studying experience. Thinking about where to obtain a degree abroad can be tiring as you will have a lot of options but you just keep looking for the best. There are a lot of fantastic places all around the world with some offering low or no tuition fee for it’s students.
Best Countries for International Students to Study
- France: most international students choose to study abroad in France mainly for its world-class arts, culture and culinary scene. Although, France is not a tuition-free country its tuition is very low. One of the best parts of studying abroad in France is you can explore the tourist track and experience the French ambience.
- Italy: the country is rich in history and has a captivating culture. As one of the top countries for international students, your options are endless when it comes to what you will like to study. Whether it be business, history, fashion and design, Italy does it all. The country is well known for its exceptional skills in fashion and design.
- Germany: it is one of many countries in the world which is tuition-free for international students. Germany is also home to enchanting medieval scenery and complex history that is worth knowing about.
- England: is one of the top countries for international students to study in due to its wonderful academic traditions and excellence; its home to the popular institutions, Cambridge and Oxford. You can study in any of the major cities, surrounded by renowned and historic buildings, or in a quiet town, surrounded by the rolling green hills of the English countryside. Either way, it is one of the best countries to study and settle for international students. England is full of quirkiness and fun as it is full of grandeur and tradition.
- Switzerland: it has a high standard of living and schools in Switzerland are ranked among the top best in the world. There are four official languages in this country; Swiss-German, French, Italian and Romansh, which makes it the perfect place to pursue a foreign language degree. Switzerland is also known as a diplomatic and stable country, which makes it one of the best countries to study and settle down for international students.
- China: It is a vast country, filled with unique cultures, regional cuisines, and timeless traditions. Its cities are modern, but also has seams of history and antiquity. In such a massive country, you are sure to find something that fits your study abroad, which is why China is one of the best countries for international students to study in.
- Spain: is one of the best countries for international students who want to experience a good life in a good environment with excellent University and college of learning. Spain has gorgeous architecture with balmy beaches and mouthwatering cuisine. You can study infamous cities of the country like Madrid or Barcelona, or study in the countryside or the beach.
- South Korea: is the best country for international students who love food and festivals: as there are celebrations of Korean culture, holidays, and food all year round. South Korea is surrounded by captivating cities which are always bustling, but outside of the urban sprawls, you can find idyllic rural towns surrounded by peaceful rice fields and rugged mountains. The best part of studying abroad in Korea is exploring the country’s prided traditional
- Netherlands: International students come to the Netherlands to get a top-notch education in a country well known for its diversity and progressive ideals. As a student in the Netherlands, you will get to experience the country’s colourful scenery and lively nightlife.
- Australia: it is home to some of the world’s most unique flora and fauna. Part of the study abroad experiences international students will get is the Straya outdoor adventuring of beaches, coastal walks, coral reefs, and even deserts to explore. The country is mixed with the world’s top universities, coupled with friendly culture and locals. It is a great experience studying in Australia.
Countries with Free Tuition for International Students
Choosing to study abroad is one of the best decisions you can make for your university career. As an international student, you will explore new environments with places. Traveling overseas can be a hard adventure but, when you think about getting a better education abroad and expanding your horizons, it puts the hardships into perspective. There are a lot of advantages for African students that decide to come and study abroad and below is the list of these countries and why you can study there:
- Canada is a prosperous country: it is one of the best and safest countries to study in as an African student. The job market is also favourable as it continues to grow with new openings so the chances of getting a good job after studying are incredibly high.
- Canadians are friendly people: the Canadians are very friendly people and also accommodating. You will feel comfortable among them and not left out.
- Canada takes care of its students: the health care system is one of the best in the world and they take care of their students very well. The country puts so many things into consideration when it is concerning its students who are all treated with top priority.
Some of the notable universities in Canada include: The University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, University of Montreal, McGill University
- Germany is highly regulated: Germany is one of the most organized countries in the world. It makes the life of an international student an easy and safe one.
- Germans are warm and friendly: the German people are very warm and friendly towards people. It is also welcoming towards foreigners from other countries. The Germans value education and as such, they accept international students and make them feel important.
- Germany offers free education: German education offers free education. Germany universities are free of charge.
There are high ranked universities in Germany and some of these are RWTH Aachen University, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, University of Bonn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
3. United States (US)
- The country is accommodating to international students: it is well known that Africans are some of the well-educated and best students in the United States. The United States welcomes all international students ND makes them feel at home.
- The United States provides job opportunities: the country offers good job opportunities for its students in which international students are a part of. There is no discrimination about the job offers as it is based on your potential.
Some of the high-ranked universities from the United States includes: Columbia University, Johns Hopkins University, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Michigan State University.
- Norwegians are very accommodating: Norwegians are very accepting and accommodating towards international students and foreigners. The community there, are especially nice and welcoming towards students and also working-class people, not from their country.
- All Norwegians speak English: the language for the Norwegians is English so it makes it easy for the international students to relate and be free in the country. With the language been universal then you can shop, move around and find your way without help or guide. You will find someone who speaks English fluently and who will accommodate you.
- Norway is home to many foreigners: as the country is very welcoming, it is then home to many foreigners who go there for many reasons from tourist, studying, adventure and holidays. Considering the way they greet students and outsiders, there’s no wonder people choose Norway as their choice destination for their international study experience.
Top Universities in Norway includes the University of Bergen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Students can get a job even if they are not natives: even if you don’t speak the language in Finland, as a student you can still get a good job after study there or even during the holidays. Even if it would be a bit difficult to get a professional job due to lack of experience, international students can easily acquire good part-time jobs to pay your bills.
- Finland offers the best living conditions: Although the weather is very cold in the country, the living conditions and the overall high standard of life will more than makeup for the low temperature. The country provides great accommodation for its students as well as international students too. The international experience will be one you will enjoy for a long time.
- The international experience will be felt: Finland is known as one of the top destinations for international students to study and travel to, so there are high chances that you will be surrounded by all types of cultures and peoples. The country is culture rich with vast experiences and traditions.