UBS Investment Bank Graduate Internship Programmes 2021 for young South Africans… Kindly check below for full details of the internship and apply.
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
• get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
• be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
• interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
• learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
• gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
• be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objective
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
You need to be in the last two years of your degree, or recently graduated, no more than 6 months from the start date. In addition you need to have or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
– analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
– plan, organize and communicate well
– make things happen
– stick with a task – work in a team
– come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.