University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City, programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Available Courses.
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology (HIT) has vacancy in the following Programmes:
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration, 2 years
- Anaesthetic Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Options Course: Duration; 3 years
- Emergency Medical Technicians Course ( EMT / Paramedics): Duration: 2 years ND, 2 years HND
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WA SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NA BTEB are acceptable for the programme 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for Emergency Medical Technicians Course and Environmental Health Technology courses
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Health Nursing course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with at least one year post qualification experience
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN Sc.) would start at HND II (final year)
How to Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form.
Admission forms are obtainable at the office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH Benin City, at a fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) only. Payments for purchase of application forms should be made through the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA Platform with the account name: Training Schools, in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application forms: Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, on or before 31st August, 2020, while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold at the Institute of Health Technology complex, UBTH, Benin City at a date to be communicated subsequently.
For further information, contact 08062611258 or E-mail: [email protected]