Driving is the controlling of operation and movement of a vehicle which includes cars, motorcycles, trucks, and buses.
Permission to drive on public highways is granted based on a set of requirements which is being met by the drivers and are required to follow the established road and traffic laws that govern the location they are driving.
Driving is more than just one knowing how to operate the mechanisms which that the vehicle, it requires know how to apply the rules of the road involve (which ensures safety and efficient sharing with other users). An effective driver must also have a good understanding of the basics way of handling a vehicle and can also drive responsibly.
A good driver must possess a physical skills to enable him to control, acceleration, and deceleration. For motor vehicles, the detailed tasks include:
• Must start the vehicle’s engine with the starting system
• Must ensure to set the transmission to the correct gear
• Should depress the pedals with one’s feet to accelerate.
• Must slow and stop the vehicle if the vehicle is builtwith a manual transmission, to enable modulate the clutch
To avoid or successfully handle an emergency driving situation must involve the following skills.
• Driver must make good decisions based on factors such as road and traffic conditions
• Evasive maneuvering
• Must have good proper hand placement and seating position in the car
To ensure Safety issues in driving include:
• Driving under the influence of alcohol
• Drug–impaired driving
• Should never be distracted when driving