Endit Studios – We are established to provide creative solutions that help video producers, content creators and filmmakers end the video production process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for an awesome Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a good portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Have a strong PC.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online