Can you work in United Kingdom as a waiter or waitress? If yes, see below to read about the offer and how to apply.
Every day is different if you join the team in one of our vibrant and bustling eateries. Every day you’ll meet lots of new people, you’ll have great team mates and lots of fun, whilst working hard.
You’ll go the extra mile for the needs of our residents and local guests. Whether they’re sitting down for a three-course meal or simply grabbing a caffeine fix between meetings, you’ll be serving high quality produce to a wide range of customers.
As a business, we really love to grow and develop our people, so for us attitude is what counts most. Whilst it can be helpful for you to have some customer service experience, you don’t need to have worked in a food and beverage outlet before. As long as you have bags of enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and take joy from being around people, we can teach you the rest.
For the right people, the sky’s the limit. Most of our management team came up through the ranks. So, if you’re looking to try something new, there’s plenty of opportunity to move into other exciting opportunities in the future.
The Runnymede on Thames is one of three contemporary, family owned hotels, each bespoke and individual and yet connected with shared values and purpose. We’ve recently set out a new people vision and plan, and we’re working hard in our hotels to deliver it. To ensure its success, we need you.
This bright and modern hotel boasts two enticing riverside restaurants, a buzzing lounge, a spa that puts the treat in treatments and a large conferencing centre with over 180 rooms.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, the hotel itself has a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
Why join us?
Alongside the personal touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits which include:
- Complimentary use of the spa with access to studio classes and significant discounts on beauty treatments.
- Free onsite gym membership.
- Complimentary staff meals whilst on duty.
- Free on-site parking.
- 28 days annual leave including banks holidays, which also increase yearly after two years’ service.
- Subsidised staff accommodation is available if required.
- Uniform is provided.
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays and Food in any of our outlets.
- Annual overnight loyalty stays.
- Departmental/Hotel wide awards and recognition initiatives.
- An online benefits scheme offering a broad range of discounts and savings.
Job Link expired…