Marks Supply has been wholesaling top-quality plumbing, heating, industrial, and HVAC products since 1962.
Our success is directly linked to our conviction to provide exceptional customer service; to maintain a highly educated, knowledgeable team of employees; and to embrace new, innovative technology. Sure our competitors sell similar products, but Marks Supply does it with a stunning devotion to world class service. In an industry rarely considered exciting, we are driven to bring a new level of sophistication to our marketplace.
Why work for Marks:
Marks Supply Inc. is a rapidly growing company with a variety of exciting career opportunities such as Inside and Outside Sales, various Warehouse roles and Showroom Consultants, just to name a few. With 8 wholesale locations and 3 luxury retail showrooms, there is lots of room to grow your career with us.
We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and personal growth. We are looking for the talented, motivated individuals who are interested in working in this growth oriented industry.
Perks of being on the team:
- Career development
- Education Assistance program
- Comprehensive Group Benefits
- Employee Assistance program
- Product discounts
- Ongoing professional development
This position is responsible for picking orders, packing product, loading trucks and completed required paperwork in a warehouse setting.
Key accountabilities include:
- Accurately pick orders verifying quantities and accuracy of product picked prior to packing into appropriate shipping containers
- Utilize scan gun to process orders and move product, to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- Utilize the material handling equipment to pick and/or move products
- Replenish inventory, condense and perform location maintenance on products
- Clean the warehouse: sweeping, emptying cardboard and garbage
- Assist other areas (Receiving, Shipping, transfers) when order picking duties are complete
- 2-3 years warehouse experience. Prior plumbing or HVAC industry experience or product knowledge a definite asset
- Ability to operate material handling equipment is beneficial
- Physically agile and able to lift, carry and move large/awkward items up to 50 lbs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with computers. Experience with computerized scan gun an asset
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Able to read/write English
- Ability to work in a productive manner with little supervision