Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
- Open to educational innovators from all around the world;
- Applicants could be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
- Up to US$50,000 in funding is available to the Reimagine Education Global Winners.
- The judges are looking for evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
1. All applications should be written in English. Applications not written in English will be rejected.
2. All applications should be written in clear, fluent English. We wholeheartedly encourage all applicants for whom English is a second language to apply -but for them to devote additional time to proofreading their project to ensure that their application is clear and readable. Applications deemed by internal moderators to fall below a minimum readability standard will be rejected.
3. Only applications regarding education are relevant. In particular, applications should only be submitted if they improve teaching delivery, learning outcomes, educational equity and accessibility, or student employability. Please do not apply for Reimagine if your project does not relate to education, as your project will be immediately deleted.
4. The Reimagine Education Awards are designed for educators, educational technology companies, and other educational organizations who are specifically working to improve (a) teaching delivery, (b) learning outcomes, and (c) graduate employability. We do not offer scholarships to students.
For More Information: